Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the length of time it lasts, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made, or the application is executed.
The type of cookies that are used by the browsing through seat.ps are the ones detailed below:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: they are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: they collect and store while the user accesses to seat.ps.
- Persistent Cookies: they collect data stored in the terminal and are accesed and processed during the definied period.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: they allow the navigation through seat.ps and the use of different services that are in it (for example, controlling traffic and data communication, performing the purchase process of an order or use security items during the browsing).
- Personalization Cookies: they allow the user access the service based in predetermined features.
- Analytic Cookies: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour. For example, to measure the activity of the application, users profiling, etc., in order to introduce service improvements based on user usage data).
- Advertising Cookies: allow the effective management of advertising spaces, including seat.ps, based on criteria such as the edited content or on the frequency in which the ads show.
- Behavorial advertising Cookies: allow the effective management of advertising spaces included in seat.ps. This cookie store information of users behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their navigation habits, what allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising.
Below we attach the list of the main cookies used by this service:
|seat_acceptcookie||Is used to not display again the cookies information bar, once the user has closed it.||Two years||SEAT, S.A.|
|__a0z_carVisited||Stores the current car selected||Browser session||Adobe Marketing Cloud|
|__a0s_invisit||Stores a Boolean to figure out if user remains on the actual visit.||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0s_ppv||Stores previous page view parameter in order to find out the page percentage viewed||Browser session||Adobe Launch|
|__a0s_ppvl||Stores extra parameters in order to find out the page percentage viewed||Browser session||Adobe Launch|
|__a0s_previousPageName||Stores previous page name||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_daysLastVisit||Stores milliseconds format date since last user visits the site||Three year||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_daysLastVisit_s||Stores readable text since last user visit||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_newRepeat||Stores New/Repeat depends if user visit SEAT site for the first time or not||30 minutes||Adobe Launch|
|__a0z_visitNum||Stores a visit num counter.||Two years||Adobe Launch|
|AMCVS_F050097853468AB40A490D4C%40AdobeOrg||Adobe Marketing cloud Visitor ID||Two years||Adobe Marketing Cloud|
|AMCV_F050097853468AB40A490D4C%40AdobeOrg||Adobe AMCVS cookie serves as a flag indicating that the session has been initialized. Its value is always `1` and discontinues when the session has ended||Browser session||Adobe Marketing Cloud|
|s_cc||Stores if cookies are enabled (simply set to "true")||Browser session||Adobe Analytics|
|s_sq||Stores information about the previous link that was clicked on by the user from the clickMap & ActivityMap||Browser session||Adobe Analytics|
|mbox||Register a series of values to manage how your visitors experience the recipient campaigns.||2 weeks||Adobe Target Standard|
|retargetingboost||Collect the actions taken in the home testing box||Browser session / 7 days||Adobe Target Standard|
Disable cookies could modify the operation of seat.ps. Please, check the instructions and manuals of your device for more information.
If you accept seat.ps cookies and later wish to delete the cookies that we have set up, check the browser's help menu for instructions.
In the case that the characteristics or purpose of using seat.ps cookies are modified, you will be informed about these changes in order to obtain your consent again.
© 2023 UMT, PAL. All Rights Reserved